EDA’s mission is to lead the federal economic development agenda by promoting innovation and competitiveness, and preparing American regions for growth and success in the worldwide economy. Through this Disaster Supplemental NOFO, EDA will award investments in regions experiencing severe economic distress or other economic harm resulting from hurricanes, wildfires, and other natural disasters occurring in calendar year 2018, and tornadoes and floods occurring in calendar year 2019.
There are no submission deadlines. Applications will be accepted on an ongoing basis until the publication of a new Disaster Supplemental NOFO, cancellation of this Disaster Supplemental NOFO or all available funds have been expended.
All projects considered for EDA funding under this Disaster Supplemental NOFO must be consistent with at least one of EDA’s Investment Priorities.
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- State governments
- Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- City or township governments
- Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Special district governments
- Private institutions of higher education
- County governments
- Native American tribal governments (federally recognized)
Phone: (404) 730-3023