Why Should You Visit the Exhibit Hall?
To have fun and learn! Participating in the GMA Expo face-to-face can be a fantastic experience. The people you meet and the innovations you learn about will assist you in making your city a better place to live, work and play.
Dates and Times
The GMA exhibit hall will be open on Saturday, June 25, from 3:15 pm until 5:30 pm and Sunday, June 26, from10:30 am - 2:30 pm (a buffet lunch will be served in the hall).
View the Online Floorplan
The Expo is a valuable aspect of the GMA Annual Convention & Expo. However, it can be overwhelming. Take the time to plan your schedule before you arrive in Savannah. We encourage you to plan your time in the exhibit hall; here are some tips:
- Familiarize yourself with the companies that you plan to exhibit by downloading the Georgia Municipal Association Events (available on Android and iPhone) or by visiting the online floorplan.
- As you plan your days at the GMA Annual Convention & Expo, write down questions you might have for companies that have a product or service that could benefit your city.
- Make sure you bring your city business cards; many exhibitors have bowls for drawings.
- Give yourself plenty of time to walk the hall and stay hydrated.
- Keep moving! Pace your time; this will allow you to visit more booths and obtain more information; scan the exhibitor's barcode or grab a card to follow up after you process what you have learned from the conversation and then schedule a call to get your answers.
While the live show closes Sunday, June 26, the show goes on! The online exhibition will be open until December 31, 2022.